2017 “Finding Calista” High School Photography Contest
Open to any current student of a high school.
A photography contest designed to test and showcase student’s work in the digital advertising photography field.
Contest opens September 1, 2016. All images submitted MUST be taken after the opening date.
The “Finding Calista” Photography contest is a Regina based contest for students who are currently enrolled in one of Saskatchewan's high schools. The objective of the contest is simple; students will enter a piece into one of the categories listed below. The submission will be marked on its use as an advertising photograph.
- All images must be taken on, or after, September 1, 2016.
- The goal of the contest is to produce your best photographic image(s).
- The subject can be ANYTHING that might be fall under your chosen category. The images must be tasteful enough for viewing by the general public. No overt sexuality or frontal nudity will be accepted.
- The artist may use any photographic equipment they choose, any photographic studio technique, and any post-production image editing or enhancement they choose.
- Contestants are eligible for only one prize regardless of how many images they submit.
The Categories are:
- Still Life
For more information on the categories, visit Photo Awards and review the student categories for photo categories and submission ideas. Any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Students may enter a portfolio of up to 5 photographs, in any category. The following will be required for each photo entered, and must be submitted on or before May 17th, 2017.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Finding Calista Photography Contest (Your Name) (Submission Title)
Include in your email:
Original raw photo (RAW, TIFF, JPEG)
Once submitted, the images will become property of the "Finding Calista Photographic Contest" for the sole purpose of future promotion of the contest.
The image cannot have been professionally produced on the behest of a third party for the purpose of marketing the subject of the photograph.
If a model has been used in the image, the artist will be responsible for all professional releases.
Over $6000 in products with more being announced soon. Two prizes for each category.